Founded in 1992, ESET is headquartered in Bratislava Slovakia, with offices in San Diego, USA; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Prague, Czech Republic, and Singapore. ESET has an extensive partner and reseller network spanning more than 180 countries worldwide. In 2008, ESET opened a new research and development center in Krakow, Poland to continue to deliver innovation in countering the growing volumes and sophistication of cyberthreats.
Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection across all types of environments. The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be recognized by independent antimalware testing organizations.
"At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for home users and corporate customers, keeping out all known and emerging forms of malware."
Miroslav Trnka, Co-Founder of ESET
ESET was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the region of Europe, Middle East and Africa. In 2010, ESET was included in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Platforms,” based on assessment of security solutions protecting corporate network environment for the SMB and enterprise market.
- Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds
- Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Research and development centers in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore
- Sales and distribution centers in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC)
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide
- 700 employees worldwide
- 524% growth over the past 5 years
- Protecting over 100 million users
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms
- Recipient of the most consecutive Virus Bulletin "VB100" awards since May 1998
- Awarded the highest number of “Advanced+” ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives)